![]() |
| this is actually from August. |
![]() |
| another part of our city |
![]() |
| livin' like a local |
| chat walkin' |
| rain is a normal thing |
![]() |
| it's normal to lay under sun lamps when you don't see the real thing |
| making apple pie. i wish they sold crust here. |
![]() |
| matching pj's :) |
![]() |
| James looks like a prince. { I feel like he will remember me if I blog about him... :( } |
![]() |
| class |
| her friend bought her this panda purse |
![]() |
| g I r L t I m E |
![]() |
| this picture is missing Sarah Aughtman |
![]() |
| worms or potato noodles? |
![]() |
| Ginna & I riding the pirate ship |
| those rare sunny saturdays call for roof-top parties with the rest of the meiguo ren's (americans). Good for the soul. |












No comments:
Post a Comment